Downtown, on campus,
across the street from
Power Center, Rackham, and Burton Tower
on the campus of the
University of Michigan,
our mid-century modern boutique hotel B&B inn has a sweeping view of Central Campus and offers you nine spacious guest rooms (two with outside
All rooms have en suite bathrooms, king or queen pillow-top beds, WiFi/TV, free on-site parking, A/C, and unlimited attentive service.
Walk to Zingermans Deli,
Michigan League & Union, North Quad, Medical school and hospital,
Palmer Commons, Dentistry, Chemistry, Natural Resources, Law School, Mathematics, ISR/ICPSR, Art-Dinosaur-Archeology Museums,
Michigan Theater, Main Street restaurants, Kerrytown's Farmers Market and shops.
All within 1/2 mile of the B&B inn!
A full hearty breakfast with fresh chopped fruit,
tasty Zingerman's and other local breads,
crunchy Great Harvest granola,
healthy Trader Joes cereals,
flavorful seasonal fruit and yogurts,
fresh squeezed orange juice,
and a yummy hot entrée is offered in the atrium dining area
and on the front deck overlooking a University park each morning.
Each guest room has a private en suite bathroom, desk or table, DVD/TV, and Wi-Fi internet. Some rooms have outdoor hot tubs, kitchenettes,
refrigerators, and/or microwaves. Extra beds and folding tables are available.
Explore Ann Arbor's downtown with
48 dinner-class restaurants (and 120 other places to eat!), 55+ galleries and
eclectic boutiques, Hands-On Museum, Saturday Farmers Market, Sunday Artisans Market, and many bookstores.
Visit Ann Arbor when shopping at Cabela's
or doing the Southeast Michigan wine trail or meandering through the
F-150 Ford truck assembly line or
all of which are within 30 miles from our downtown Bed & Breakfast inn.
• Each guest room has king or queen pillow-top bed, iron & board, alarm clock, flashlight, work table, TV/DVD, daily tidy
• All bathrooms en suite with hair dryer, shaving cream, shaver, soaps, conditioner, shampoo, hand lotion
• Free on-site parking • WiFi • guest PC with printer/scanner • guest refrigerator & microwave • laundry
• Pop, tea, coffee, fruit, snacks, bottled water, and 200+ DVD's anytime
• Air conditioned, smoking on balconies only
• Sorry, no pets • Children over 10 welcome
Events in Ann Arbor
( next month or so )
Gonzola Bergara Quartet
John Paul White
Tchaikovsky, Shostakovich, and Harry Potter
Michigan Pops Orchestra
Fall 2016 schedule