Snuggled behind a Princeton Gold Norway Maple and Pat's flower garden (or the festive seasonal inflatables),
the inn is downtown on the Central Campus of the University of Michigan kitty corner from the Power Center for the Performing Arts, 1/2 mile from vibrant Main Street, the Michigan Union, the Michigan Medical Center, and
Kerrytown's Zingerman's Deli. There are 47 dinner-class restaurants, the 150-stall Farmers Market, and 120 other places to eat within one mile. Bon appétit!
A full hearty breakfast with fresh chopped fruit,
tasty Zingerman's and other local breads,
crunchy Great Harvest granola,
healthy Trader Joes cereals,
flavorful seasonal fruit and yogurts,
fresh squeezed orange juice,
and a yummy hot entrée is offered in the atrium dining area
and on the front deck overlooking a University park each morning.
Each guest room has a private en suite bathroom, desk or table, DVD/TV, and Wi-Fi internet. Some rooms have outdoor hot tubs, kitchenettes,
refrigerators, and/or microwaves. Extra beds and folding tables are available.
Explore Ann Arbor's downtown with
48 dinner-class restaurants (and 120 other places to eat!), 55+ galleries and
eclectic boutiques, Hands-On Museum, Saturday Farmers Market, Sunday Artisans Market, and many bookstores.
Visit Ann Arbor when shopping at Cabela's
or doing the Southeast Michigan wine trail or meandering through the
F-150 Ford truck assembly line or
all of which are within 30 miles from our downtown Bed & Breakfast inn.
• Each guest room has king or queen pillow-top bed, iron & board, alarm clock, flashlight, work table, TV/DVD, daily tidy
• All bathrooms en suite with hair dryer, shaving cream, shaver, soaps, conditioner, shampoo, hand lotion
• Free on-site parking • WiFi • guest PC with printer/scanner • guest refrigerator & microwave • laundry
• Pop, tea, coffee, fruit, snacks, bottled water, and 200+ DVD's anytime • Air conditioned, smoking on balconies only
• Sorry, no pets • Children over 10 welcome